Christopher,

One of the best places to get old, sealed software & games are places like Office Depot, Office Max & Staples when they close a store. Besides the Trainz 2-Pak I picked up in the past. At a Office Depot closing of another local branch I got 2 Full Size "BIG BOX" 2001 Retail versions of MS Train Simulator for $2.00 each. Even got multiple retail versions of T-S 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 each for a buck a piece. Even the tin can limited edition version of MS Flight Sim X for $3.00 (Got 3 of them). Plus games like all the Half Life's & Quakes with all the expansion packs with not one piece of boxed software opened. And the best part, not one over $2.00 too. Even picked up a few sealed boxed versions of Part Shop Pro 12 for $4.00 each. I think I got 4 of them.

A lot of people don't realize that those office supply stores use to sell a lot of game & productive software back in the late 1990's to mid 2000's. And when they close a store & go through the warehouse in back to clean it out. It can be a treasure trove of old software & games at next to nothing prices. So if you see Office Depot, Office Max or Staples closing a store, head there for some great deals on old software & games. It is hit or miss but when it is a hit, it's worth it.