Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MSTS Easter Eggs

Quote Originally Posted by R. Steele View Post
    I've yet to find a sunken boat in any body of water...are there any???- or an old rusted out auto.
    Gerry,

In the Blue Comet Redux, the PS Alexander Hamilton, a former Hudson River Dayliner that was suppose to become a floating restaurant was moored along side the pier at NWS Earle in Leonardo is modeled in. In 1977, she burned along side the pier & partially sank. She still sits in 15 to 20 feet of water beside the pier to this day. Her upper superstructure is more or less gone but at low tide what is left of her paddle wheel housing still comes above the water line.

I did model this in the upcoming BCL Redux along side the naval pier as she would have been in 1977.
    - Mark -

Quote Originally Posted by USASpiritlineTrains View Post
    Speaking of the modernized blue comet redux, when will it be uploaded? Or is it a private work?
    It will be released on here when the route is complete. I have to permission needed to redo & release it by the author who created the original version of the route. If everything goes to plan, it should be sometime mid to late next year (2021).
    - Mark -

Quote Originally Posted by Literalman View Post
    "A Journey Back into the Land Before Time": Maybe everybody knows this, but "The Land Before Time" was a series of animated children's movies with talking dinosaurs. Pretty good, actually, and some of them have music by the Roches.
    Yeah but the dinosaur sounds on that route are from Jurassic Park.

PacMan in the DMA Route.

Oh speak of the devil, I was just talking about that!

I added a few subtle Easter eggs in the Surfliner 2.3 update, mostly related to business/store signs. The "default" UFO also made an appearance in the Northwestern Pacific/NCR route.

Any other easter eggs from other routes/rolling stock?