Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MSTS Easter Eggs

Default MSTS Easter Eggs

At 1:08 in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spg1...w-I9Bg7VX8IJzF

One of the trailers riding aboard the flatcar is the semi trailer from Smokey and the Bandit!
    Hot dang, TrainSimulations!

Did TrainSimulations/SLI do this by coincidence or did Mr. Daniel Beck throw it in on purpose?
    This is in the out-of-the "box" Green River although I did change the engine lashups.
    But my main question is did SLI throw in a smokey and the bandit easter egg.

If you found any other easter eggs in MSTS, feel free to post them here.

Jason Dilworth made the cars in this case, and I think he did it just as a bit of fun.

I think one of the SLI/TS team could answer that better.

Parker B. - A Misplaced Midwesterner.
    Also known as Mr. Two Bits and Mr. Squarewheels.

I believe my favorite "Easter Egg" is a reference to 2001: A Space Odyssey hidden on the PRR Eastern Region route.
    Nick - Creator of the Virtual Railroading Review Show

Quote Originally Posted by Train-a-Mania View Post
    I believe my favorite "Easter Egg" is a reference to 2001: A Space Odyssey hidden on the PRR Eastern Region route.
    What is it? I can't find it no matter where I look?

Also, are you able to voice in my train series like what you did with San Juan Trainz?

Quote Originally Posted by USASpiritlineTrains View Post
    Do some personal effort to go through PRR-ER archive threads and you'll find your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by USASpiritlineTrains View Post
    If he told you, then it would no longer be an Easter Egg. Why deny the others the joy of searching?
    Charles

For me, the coolest Easter egg was always the "secret area" in SEAVIEW.
    I'm like an old SD9; It Growls, Howls & squeaks...but it will run forever!

Quote Originally Posted by frankoburns View Post
    For me, the coolest Easter egg was always the "secret area" in SEAVIEW.
    LOL! Great one, sir! Well Mister SD9 is as reliable as he was when EMD Built him! <- I'd say that if we all were trains and locomotives in the Full Bucketniers (please don't ask me to reupload the episodes as I do NOT have them.)

I remember driving a Thomas the Tank Engine, Union Pacific 844, and Union Pacific 4014 tripleheader with a freight train right through there and then I crashed it on purpose. PS. I know how the SFX works as I visited the area in TSRE. I however, will NOT tell you unless you PM me and request a tutorial, which I will only send personally.

Heck, speaking of the Full Bucketniers, I just wanted to let you know that all of episode 5, part 3 of episode 4, and the "Whose Line Parody" are all on this site: https://ishare.rediff.com/video/ente...ll-bucketniers

Quote Originally Posted by Train-a-Mania View Post
    My other favorite is the fact that the dinosaur sounds from Lost Island on Seaview 5 were recorded from Jurassic Park.
    The Seaview Express made for that island is also painted in Jurassic Park Colors.
    Heck, even the description of that island is "A Journey Back into the Land Before Time, Welcome to Jurassic Park."
    Yes I've seen those films. I hope somebody makes a Jurassic Park themed activity for that route.

And also in PRR Eastern you'll find a company named Klingon Lawn Products.