Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Western Pacific color.

Michelle,

Refresh my memory, do these TS cars have the door details as seperate shape 3D items or are the rollers and rods just painted on the side of the car where the door is?

Thanks,
    Tom

Font is complete (at least as a BETA)... so releasing for testing at my website shortly.
    http://www.railsimstuff.com
    3D Canvas/Crafter and Blender User
    formerly The Keystone Works (All Permissions Granted)
    In IRC at freenode #msts

Quote Originally Posted by cuontv View Post
    Michelle,

Refresh my memory, do these TS cars have the door details as seperate shape 3D items or are the rollers and rods just painted on the side of the car where the door is?

Thanks,
    Tom
    Hey Tom, the details are actually part of the Model so they are not painted on but have actual textures. I never knew much about boxcars but now I feel like some sort of book of them. I really do hope that TS will make different variants of the 50ft plug doors cars
    for the 1960 1970 time frame along with a DoT 105 tank car.........
    A girl can dream, right?

Quote Originally Posted by MsSheare View Post
    Hey Tom, the details are actually part of the Model so they are not painted on but have actual textures. I never knew much about boxcars but now I feel like some sort of book of them. I really do hope that TS will make different variants of the 50ft plug doors cars
    for the 1960 1970 time frame along with a DoT 105 tank car.........
    A girl can dream, right?

Oh yes, dream on! I'd like to see variants from that era too. Thanks for the info about the details, I had some ideas if the door details were painted on but since not, nevermind since that'd involve an FA and Alpha-ing out which can get kinda dicey on some model's details.

-Tom