Thread: The Unofficial MRL Mullan Pass Screenshot Thread (Captions Are Included)

Default The Unofficial MRL Mullan Pass Screenshot Thread (Captions Are Included)

Due to the COVID-19 situation, I decided to use some of my $1.2K stimulus in mid-to-late April 2020 to purchase the MRL Mullan Pass route and, oh my gosh, it was unbelievable (the quality of the textures and the locomotives and rolling stock as well as the scenery realism).

Here, BNSF SD70ACe's #8472 and #8460 lead an empty coal train through Mullan's hilly terrain.

The cows, by the way, got their chance to see the train as well.

The train finally makes it to Avon before continuing its journey to Missoula.

Awesome, isn't it?

LittleFalls_RailFan

If these SD70ACe's are updated, why do they not have safety chains across the grab irons on the front and rear porch? I am not being critical, just wondering if it was oversight?
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.

In reply to qballbandit...

I'm using the freeware SD70ACe that Danny created when Streamlines (now TS) created the originals. I renumbered some of them for later-day consists. (My older equipment are numbered in the 8400-series.) Ironically, I could've used the SD70ACe's that were featured in the route add-on.

LittleFalls_RailFan

Keep them coming, Zack! I still haven't bought this route, but I certainly will once they put it on sale.
    Borislav
    https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/signaturepics/sigpic100353_2.gif