Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CSX Kinsport Sub program is a MESS, Please help

Hi Doug,
    OOPS!! Sorry, I gave incorrect information in my previous message.

kportv23.zip (as downloaded) = 19532KB
    kportv2.001 (unpacked above file) = 19532KB

Cheers,
    Ged

Doug,

You can send me a email if you use the address in the instructions file for the route. I have a working copy with one generic
    activity that I can send you ready to copy in your routes directory.

Jerry Sullivan

Default CSX Kinsport Sub program is a MESS, Please help

Ged:

Thanks for the information..............my downloads show files of 19.1mb..........

The folders are ones I created on the C/Desktop.....not Windows named or routed. Since I use Windows 7...I DO NOT use the Program Files (X86) folder FOR ANYTHING but what MS has put in there for the Operating system.........any of my programs I have the "old classic" Program Files folder, but my Train Sim, since I run Open Rails is a separate entity in the C drive and a terra byte F drive storage unit.....so any part of it is isolated from the default MS routing.
    Yes, the files renamed are ZERO, not O as I don't think 7-Zip would proceed if they were in a format they didn't recognize.

J H Sullivan:

Thanks for your assistance...I have sent you a PM via this Forum as well as a direct e-mail to the address inthe download ReadMe

Thank you
    Doug
    Doug

Happiness is when the AI-trains appear where you want them to

Ged,

He got a good copy from me and it is working for him. As I told him this was one of my
    earliest efforts and used 98% default objects & no DM terrain. With the help of Ron Picardi,
    I did create correct bridges for the rather famous locations on this and the BR Sub. which
    I also did about the same time. While working on new routes, I am piddling along rehashing,
    largely from scratch both of these routes. I have got a more correct Elkhorn City terminal,
    much better Kingsport chemical area, and have about finished Erwin Yard. The latter will
    just be copied to start the north end of the BR Sub.

J. H. Sullivan