Thread: Indianrailsim.com website not working

Unhappy Indianrailsim.com website not working

Hi there IR Railfans!

I wanted to ask why the indianrailsim.com website is not working. I think, maybe in February 2020, it started giving problems. Before it worked nice. But now, it has just completely stopped working.

Am I the only one who is facing this issue or this is same with many people?
    It was really useful as you can find you missing rolling stock without any headaches but now it's just not working.
    Stay home, stay safe!

Learn to use https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com

Indianrailsim.com Status

Is indianrailsim.com down right now?

It's just you. indianrailsim.com is up.

Charles

Yes I know the site is up. But when you type something in, write the verification code and press Submit button, it just doesn't work
    Stay home, stay safe!

Appears to work from here. Not a member, BUT can read posts and download files.
    Charles

Quote Originally Posted by MrBrinjal View Post
    Yes I know the site is up. But when you type something in, write the verification code and press Submit button, it just doesn't work
    It is working to locate files, I have just tested using WAP7GHAZIABAD.eng plus the required code. It located two zips with that file in. I don't think it will find files that are not in its database, which as far as I know is not up to date.
    Beer is not a matter of life or death, it is much more serious than that.

No, that cannot be the case. If a file doesn't exist in its database, it will clearly show a message "Sorry! The file does not exist in our database"
    Stay home, stay safe!

Hi MrBrinjal,
    You are quite correct - Searching for a .eng file I know wouldn't be in their database returns :
    Sorry, the requested File(s) does'nt exist in our database.
    If you still can't access the site, I suggest that the problem is in your area or PC system.

Cheers,
    Ged