Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sandpatch upgrade

Default Sandpatch upgrade

HI,
    I have Sandpatch v.1.00 but there is an upgrade for v.1.03 but I can't find it.
    Anyone knows about that.

Thanks.

Yes, I have the 1.03 upgrade and a texture patch released in 2004.
    Cheers
    Derek

I,Derek.
    Can you send it to me.I'll P.M you.
    Tks.

Quote Originally Posted by derekmorton View Post
    Yes, I have the 1.03 upgrade and a texture patch released in 2004.
    Hi Derek,

I too seem to have lost that. The Original Routes back then of course only being available on CD it seems that MLT withdrew the route or any support for it some time ago?

Is it a large file?

In view of that would it be possible to upload it to the library here? After all it doesn't have any commercial value as the still available patches for MLT routes are only of use to folk who purchased the routes in the first place?

BTW anyone wanting to get hold of the route UKtrainsim.com is still advertising the CD (You have to register to log on) in their CD Ordering section (left hand panel of the Sites front page) IT's pricey at £19.60. Slightly cheaper versions (few left) on Amazon UK (....but showing unavailable on US and Canadian Amazon sites).

Having recently reinstalled The Bridge Line it prompted me to reinstall all my MLT routes to see how they compared with newer stuff.
    They're still reasonable routes (IMO) and with various scenery upgrades for many and loads of newer substitute rolling stock available they still cover some otherwise neglected routes and roads .
    Geoff
    Dorset - near The Swanage Railway.
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by lateagain View Post
    Hi Derek,

I too seem to have lost that. The Original Routes back then of course only being available on CD it seems that MLT withdrew the route or any support for it some time ago?
    The route is still being offered at the mlt site. Though I can't find the patches.

https://www.mapleleaftracks.com/Stor...&product_id=50

Wim

Stalinist,broke United Kingdom (Hey buddy,can you spare �1.3 trillion?))

Sandpatch is $20 on the MLT site,so cheaper than UK Trainsim! I have many of the MLT routes;Rogers pass is the favourite,although I wish they were a bit lighter or rather not so dark.I should like to see the update if it is made available.

That's strange.

"brama's" link above takes me to a totally different MLT page to one I'm (was?) linked to and that had patches for some routes but not Sandpatch. I guess they've updated their site?

Indeed Sandpatch is back but unless the CD's still for sale on uktrainsim and Amazon.co.uk have the updated version there's still a need for the Patch?

Do you get a Version on the Load page when you run the Route?

There's none on my copy.
    Geoff
    Dorset - near The Swanage Railway.
    UK

Thanks,Derek.

As far as I know, the only updates to Sandpatch were scenery updates done by Michael Sinclair that are in the library. MLT never did one that I am aware of.
    Paul

Default Sand patch upgrade

The only upgrade I know of was 1.03. If you PM your address I can c\send it to you.