Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Island Line (Isle of Wight) coming to TSW2, courtesy of Rivet Games

Nice one Geoff. Stourbridge Jn to Stourbridge Town with the Parry People Mover could be a good bet, too.

Re the (much more interesting) NSW Main South, I must check Steam4me see if it's covered in any of the routes on there, for MSTS/OR.
    Vern.

SimSig is good. For North America I stick with TD3. Before Run8 I even managed to create some territories that allowed for small MP between a friend or two in other territories for handoffs to different railroads. Once Run8 came along though before it got too big I really enjoyed dispatching it (though I missed the TD3 interface). At the end there was never enough dispatchers for the huge California territory and felt it was unrealistic and too much stress. Haven't really missed it that much, but I do love dispatching.

Thanks

Sean

Unfortunately the Simsig editor is not generally available for end users to have a go at.

Think I might have dabbled with the TD3 editor myself, program and any territory I created sadly long lost (think it was all on a floppy disc!).
    Vern.

Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorSean View Post
    At the end there was never enough dispatchers for the huge California territory and felt it was unrealistic and too much stress. Haven't really missed it that much, but I do love dispatching.
    I found one could just about keep on top of it provided you didn't have too many other players demanding realistic radio comms at the same time.

Well it's fine when you have limited number of trains. My point on that is I always wanted to run on servers (client or my own) that had realistic train numbers you'd expect for that busy territory. This is why there are so many desks on the territory covered.

Thanks

Sean

Price is now confirmed via DTG Tw*tter as GBP20, USD25.

Many are not impressed, for what is 8.5 miles of A to B running (the steam railway is not present), I get the feeling this is TSW's "Glasgow Airport Rail Link" moment.

[QUOTE=metalangel;1974376]Price is now confirmed via DTG Tw*tter as GBP20, USD25.
    /QUOTE]
    LMAO...... "A fool and his money are easily parted...."
    Geoff
    Dorset - near The Swanage Railway.
    UK

Should be 20 miles for £8.50
    Yma O Hyd

Quote Originally Posted by metalangel View Post
    Price is now confirmed via DTG Tw*tter as GBP20, USD25.
    Many are not impressed, for what is 8.5 miles of A to B running (the steam railway is not present), I get the feeling this is TSW's "Glasgow Airport Rail Link" moment.
    That's a bit harsh on GARL, I love it, it's a route with variety, you can run local passenger, freights, diesels and electrics, there's somewhere to drive my Class 82s from IHH, and number them as Class 81s which were all allocated to Glasgow Shields Road, so, I can have several parked up inside and outside the depot realistically, it's a grand little route, lots to do and nicely constructed. This IOW pales into insignificance in comparison, absolutely no variety, boring boring boring, and they're asking folks to stump up £20 for it, dear oh dear oh dear, they'll all be going back to TS2020 next week.......

Cheerz. Steve.
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.