Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DARv3 does not show up in available routes in OR or MSTS.

Thanks Paul,

I don't run MSTS at all anymore so not a problem. I had just mentioned the route did not show up in either OR or MSTS. Sort of a comparison. MSTS is still on the computer but too clunky and simple compared to OS.

Still do not have DARv3 where OS recognizes it although it is installed exactly as all my other routes in the Trainset folder.
    Dave Kolbenschlag

OK, you moved the Open Rails activities out of the Activities folder and moved the MSTS activities in, move them back. There are consists in a Consist folder to move into your game's Consist folder in Trains. The paths are already in the route so you should at least be able to open the route in explore mode in Open Rails.

Paul :-)

Slow down, did you install the route in your Trainset folder?

Paul

No, route is in route folder with all the rest of them.
    Dave Kolbenschlag

I did not remove any activities from the Activities folder and as far as I can tell the ones in there are for OR. I copied the OR activities to the Activities folder when I installed the route. I followed the read-me and text entries in the route for installation.

I am thinking to delete the route and reinstall.
    Dave Kolbenschlag

So we're back to you moving the OR activities to the MSTS folder and the MSTS activities to the route Activity folder. Have you moved them back or are they still there? Did our move the consists provided to the Consist folder?

OK, this is what I don't understand, the OR activities were in the Activities folder, so why did you move them? Nowhere in the readme does it suggest doing this.

Have you tried opening the route in Open Rails? As long as a route has one path you would be able to open it and use the Explore mode with whatever power you already have installed.

Paul

Default DARv3

Here are 7 screen shots of my Train Simulator folder. Perhaps you can see something in here that I have done incorrectly? I still do not have the route displayed in the OR routes index. well, I don't see how to paste screen shots here. They only let me attach 5. Will start another post and see if I can get the last two on.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dave Kolbenschlag

Default DARv3 screen shots 6 and 7

screen shots 6 and 7
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dave Kolbenschlag

Sorry Dave, Can't read any of these, they are too small and I'm sure if you open one up you'll not be able to read them either. Can you save them as larger jpegs, these look like they are only 800 pixels wide at the most... but these would be a great help in solving your problem.