Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: SD70ACe and SD70M-2 repaint project

Default Here ya go.

This is from the TS CN SD70M-2. Take note of the yellow around the headlights. I discovered this by accident putzing around one night with textures on various shapefiles. Also this addition of the yellow only works with this shapefile. I tried it with the TS NS Heritage pack and it won't work.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by drjayyyy; 02-27-2021 at 03:52 PM.

Default Frankenloco

This has the CN SD70M-2 shapefile and the TS NS Heritage Penn Central texture converted to a blank with alterations to the left side behind the cab to make it a SD70Ace.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Is this going to be released?

Quote Originally Posted by drjayyyy View Post
    This is from the TS CN SD70M-2. Take note of the yellow around the headlights. I discovered this by accident putzing around one night with textures on various shapefiles. Also this addition of the yellow only works with this shapefile. I tried it with the TS NS Heritage pack and it won't work.
    This is the problem, yes. I am using the NS Heritage Pack shape file for my repaints, and almost half of the grab irons share their textures with other parts of the locomotive. I thought that the CN SD70M-2 only comes with headlights on the nose and those red lights above the windshield. Only yesterday did I notice that the pack contains another version. One that would, indeed, serve my purpose quite well.

I guess I am going to have to wait for a discount and then just buy this pack as we..
    Borislav
    https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/signaturepics/sigpic100353_2.gif

I want some more CSX engines too. Some more SD70ACes and the SD70MAHs or whatever they are called in the 7000s and 8900s.

Quote Originally Posted by MsSheare View Post
    Is this going to be released?
    If you are talking about the VTR units, eventually they will be. Not trying to speak for him, but there is definitely more to look forward too, and glad him and I could team up on this project!
    https://i.imgur.com/LPZNEX4.png

Unhappy

Sorry Michelle not releasing it. I'm nowhere as good as you when it comes to repaints. Quite naturally up close there's a lot of imperfections with it.

Quote Originally Posted by CSRX View Post
    If you are talking about the VTR units, eventually they will be. Not trying to speak for him, but there is definitely more to look forward too, and glad him and I could team up on this project!
    That is correct!

VTR units will be released in the following days and there are certainly more to come from my side.
    Borislav

any news about the SD70AH UP 1111 Powering our People

Quote Originally Posted by Fish4890 View Post
    any news about the SD70AH UP 1111 Powering our People
    The VTR units have been uploaded to the library today. I will now resume work on the 1111 unit. I cannot say anything about the release date yet, but I will post some new screenshots soon.
    Borislav