Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ts2021 17.09.20

This is one thing that puts me off route building in TS, you pretty much need to flag up at least half a dozen routes plus the old Kuju and UK asset packs to have a reasonable selection of items to work with. My eyesight and manual dexterity no longer lend themselves to making items in 3D Canvas or whatever it's called these days - a station nameboard about the limit of my ability.
    Vern.

I gave up on TS when I realized Dovetail was never going to actually work on the core game or fix the problems such as single main track (with passing loop) signaling, no dark territories, no Multiplayer and no improvement of the physics. Just churning out DLCs after DLCs.
    Sean Summer
    CEO of Blue Ridge Mountains Machine works.

Quote Originally Posted by rt35ge View Post
    Sadly, those of us who are logical about DTGs lack of effort are out numbered by illogical people thus keeping DTG afloat. I can tell you right now straight forward no holds barred comments against this update on RWA have been disappearing. Even objective criticizing is being censored to a degree. Hey, typical right?

Yeah, All that stuff you describe seems to be all that is keeping DTG afloat. Their nasty almost stalkery Fanboys and their rubbish Censorship, it has made me think of jumping ship.

In fact I haven't even launched the thing in weeks. I have been using Open Rails and BVE lately. Even thinking of contributing to Open Rails and Goku's Route editor.

Quote Originally Posted by haverfordwest View Post
    I have been banned 3 times on ukworshipsim, for less than some comments i have made on here.

One forum is a biased mouthpiece, pure and simple.

The other is where the adults hang out.

Very Biased. I dont go on them anymore. I just have to look for news manually. Its better than putting up with those twatters