Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SimSig - Moss Vale (Attn Bruce!)

Actually I was slightly wrong on both counts...

The timetable doesn't roll over but the "day" runs to 2700 (!) so you can see most live trains off the territory. At that point you do get a score and there is also an option to bring up your performance rating with the F5 key as you progress.

I quite enjoyed the experience though and certainly a insight as to how much freight moves on the Australian network - Pacific National must be an extremely lucrative company!
    Vern.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernWarrior View Post
    Actually.......the "day" runs to 2700 (!) so you can see most live trains off the territory. At that point you do get a score and there is also an option to bring up your performance rating with the F5 key as you progress.
    That's a neat way of getting over the situation of trains still hanging around after the 24 hours is up.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernWarrior View Post
    ....an insight as to how much freight moves on the Australian network - Pacific National must be an extremely lucrative company!
    They (PN) move a lot of freight across the country. Whilst they aren't the only company they are certainly one of the largest.

Incidentally, the Inland Route (Melbourne - Sydney - Brisbane) is an ongoing project and, due to the recession, has just received a financial boost from the government.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

The Train in question is actually a 49 class diesel electric locomotive hauling 3 passenger cars. The operator is 3801 limited, this is where the confusion is.

Ah that explains why it only needed to run round, thanks.

Oh the timetable doesn't roll forward apparently, it just gives you an opportunity to complete some of the moves currently under way. Shame.
    Vern.

Quote Originally Posted by theswitcher View Post
    The Train in question is actually a 49 class diesel electric locomotive hauling 3 passenger cars. The operator is 3801 limited, this is where the confusion is.
    Thanks for the explanation.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0