Thread: Headlights will NOT shine on the rails in activity.

Default Headlights will NOT shine on the rails in activity.

Hello guys. I have been doing a few activities in ORTS recently and all of a sudden, the headlights are not shining to see where you are. I don't know how to fix that. The activity I am doing now is the new Amtrak activity for the ATSF Chillicothe Subdivision and it is getting darker and the headlights are not working properly to shine on the rails and to see where I am going. Can somebody please help me out here to fix that?

Does this happen on any other engines other than the one used in the activity?
    What does the OR log show?
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    .............LIRR VIDEO.............
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

I don't know. I was using the stable version of ORTS and it all of a sudden started doing that. I just don't know how it happened.

You might consider looking at and posting the log so the bug can be examined?
    Also try different routes and a different engine?
    Another thing is upgrade to the latest OR testing version as there are MANY fixes applied since that release you're using.

regards,
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    .............LIRR VIDEO.............
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"