Thread: SAL FL S-Line Route Spanned-Zip File Question

Question SAL FL S-Line Route Spanned-Zip File Question

Granted, this Route was made back around '04 or so. Ok, The SALFLFull Version Didn't install correctly on my system for some reason, so I've gone back & dled The Spanned Zip Files. My question's: It has an .Z01-03 on the end, & the computer doesn't recognize its platform. Which program should I DL to use on this File Format?

A newer version of the route is available at the skyline computing website: http://www.skylinecomputing.com/

Quote Originally Posted by marklester01 View Post
    Granted, this Route was made back around '04 or so. Ok, The SALFLFull Version Didn't install correctly on my system for some reason, so I've gone back & dled The Spanned Zip Files. My question's: It has an .Z01-03 on the end, & the computer doesn't recognize its platform. Which program should I DL to use on this File Format?
    There should be another file (.ZIP I think). Executing the .ZIP file, the extractor will automatically call the .Z01 thru .Z03 files.

Northern Virginia, United States of America

If you have Route_Riter, there is a utility in there that can handle it. I also recall that WinRar can handle spanned zips. There may be others out there as well. You have to have the main .zip as well as the .z01 through .z03 all in the same folder for it to work.

Ok, re-dled it ( The Newer Version ) from The Famed: SkyLine Computing Website. Thanks for all who's answered w/ help.

Did try my hand @ WinZip for .Z01-.Z03, but it didn't work for me. Anyway, DLed, & tried it on ORTS ( twice it died on me in 2 diff. areas ), but MSTS says it's fine ( still have it for default sounds and my handy-dandy file checker,lol ). So, going back to the SALFL.Zip File folder ( re-dled ), and any missing files'll be transfered into it from the newer crashing my orts down. Well, it must be a disk-space problem, but thanks again for the help.