Thread: DRGW_Switchstands Open Rails Problems

Default DRGW_Switchstands Open Rails Problems

I downloaded DRGW_Switchstands_V2 by Jared Singletary from the FL here and added them to my route.
    I can access and place them from the signals dropdown in TSRE.
    TSRE Show List.JPG
    I can link the switchstand but can't uncheck any of the boxes.

It looks good in the sim
    DRGWSWI.JPG
    And shows as a signal in the F4 heads up
    HUD.JPG
    Like it's supposed to but
    OR pitches a fit and the switchstand is inoperable.

Here are the relevant parts of the OR log.

Loading TRK TDB SIGCFG_OR DAT ACT RDB CARSPAWN SIGSCR sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Warning: Signal not found : DRGW_SWITCHSTAND_TALL_LFT.S n

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Warning: SignalObject trItem=193, trackNode=194 has SignalHead with undefined SignalType switchlamp.

Information: Signal 148 ; TC : 1725 ; NextTC : -1 ; TN : 184 ; TDB (0) : 1813

Information: Signal 151 ; TC : 1728 ; NextTC : -1 ; TN : 186 ; TDB (0) : 874

Information: Signal 156 ; TC : 1732 ; NextTC : -1 ; TN : 188 ; TDB (0) : 870

Information: Signal 167 ; TC : 1736 ; NextTC : -1 ; TN : 196 ; TDB (0) : 1134

Information: Signal 199 ; TC : 1753 ; NextTC : -1 ; TN : 230 ; TDB (0) : 901

ENV SIGCFG SIGCFG_OR TTYPE

Information: Allocation for 87,500 particles:

16,800,000 B RAM vertex data
    2,100,000 B RAM index data (temporary)
    16,800,000 B VRAM DynamicVertexBuffer
    2,100,000 B VRAM IndexBuffer

TTTTTTTTTWWSSSSSS TRP(default)SSSSSWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS$WWSSSSSS

Information: Reindexing semaphore entries of signal type tohead for compatibility with MSTS

SS

Warning: {TileX:-11002 TileZ:14369 X:688.286 Y:275.435 Z:342.86} signal 2488 has invalid shape DRGW_SWITCHSTAND_TALL_LFT.S.

Here's the whole thing.
    ORLog92320.zip
    And my sigscr
    sigscr.zip

I don't know if anybody else has gotten these to work but they are excellent models and it would be great to be able to use them.

Randy

And the sigcfg
    sigcfg.zip

Randy

Hi Randy,
    Warning: SignalObject trItem=193, trackNode=194 has SignalHead with undefined SignalType switchlamp.
    I'll admit to knowing almost nothing about this aspect of MSTS/OR, so this is probably just me talking out of my backside!! The above message shows 'switchlamp', all in lower case, but the entries in the sigcfg and sigscr files show it as SwitchLamp.

Cheers,
    Ged

none of those names are coming up in a f/l search. pulled?

Sigcfg and sigscr files are not case-sensitive. I would look in the sigcfg first, probably for some kind of typo. When I have access to a computer I can look, too (my phone can't read .dat files)

I believe the set is found on ET

I'm sorry, They are at ET.
    D&RGW Switchstands