Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: SimRail 2021

tbh the whole thing is baffling to me........
    Dell desktop. Intel i5 3.3 CPU. 8GB RAM. Nvidia GT710 2GB graphics. Windows Pro 64bit. RailDriver.

Quote Originally Posted by SMRY View Post
    enough air space to float the English channel anyways.
    Not a good thing, after the MS Herald of Free Enterprise demonstrated the related free-surface effect and capsized in said channel due to water ingress through improperly closed bow doors.

If you like the sloshing, there was a game called From Dust which modelled the movement of liquid (and sand and lava) where you control a deity who can pick up and drop quantities of the above, in the hopes of manipulating the topography of islands so little tribes of worshippers can survive the extreme primeval weather. Digging channels and dams and rivers and watching the water flow down them, and miss a village, is lots of fun. Memories of sandcastles at the beach when a wave hits!

Quote Originally Posted by SMRY View Post
    Sadly, someone missed a chance to fit that first tank trailer with several internal bulkheads.
    Surely won't be on the rd. long. Looked to be non-U.S. equipment, tractor looked to be Volvo,
    perhaps, be enough air space to float the English channel anyways.
    Yes, it looks like a Volvo tractor unit and the trailer looks European as well. I can only imagine they left the bulkheads out so you can see the liquid sloshing from one end to another, to stop it from sloshing wouldn't convey to the viewers the excitement that their new simulator brings to the simulator world.....We need excitement and that wow factor in our Simulators, don't you agree? Now, after all this sloshing around it's time to clean my teeth and go to bed, before I get too sloshed on this wine I'm drinking......

Cheerz. Steve.
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.