Thread: CP Rail #5826 by Claude Paquette

Default CP Rail #5826 by Claude Paquette

Hey, just want to say, what a great Activity on a neglected route!

Everything seems to work fine, except for one issue I am having. As the train starts out there is a triple red to wait for another CP Freight to clear as well as a VIA. Well, while waiting at the reds, as the end of the freight approaches, the signal turns to an approach green. The VIA is just going across my train's path!
    In Autopilot my train starts up to cross, right through the VIA! I observed this in just Auto Signal Mode as well, but at least I could wait for the VIA to pass properly.
    Any suggestions as to the cause of this situation? I have the "Location-linked passing path processing" checked in the box. I am running OR 1.3.1.4328, and the site is not open to change or upgrade yet.

BTW, Thank You Claudie for this Activity and I for one am looking for more Canadian Activities from you!

Thanks ,Don.

Strange,i'll have a look at it.I ran the act. 5 times for testing on autopilot.Did'nt have an issue at the start.
    I'LL check the starting time on the Via.
    Thanks for the comment,Claudie.

Yes exact same thing happening to me. using Monogame rev.77

But i must say i do much enjoy your activites.
    Thank you for your work.

Quote Originally Posted by gammaray84 View Post
    Yes exact same thing happening to me. using Monogame rev.77

But i must say i do much enjoy your activities.
    Thank you for your work.
    YES! Thank you for some Canadian Content! BTW, the rest of the activity worked flawlessly with all meets and consists where they should be! I, and apparently other(s) look forward to more Activities from you. Mactier and NWL are worthy of your Activities, please do more. How about some for Bala, or even continue the CP 5826 all the way to the Mactier area? Part 2???

Quote Originally Posted by Don6218 View Post
    YES! Thank you for some Canadian Content! BTW, the rest of the activity worked flawlessly with all meets and consists where they should be! I, and apparently other(s) look forward to more Activities from you. Mactier and NWL are worthy of your Activities, please do more. How about some for Bala, or even continue the CP 5826 all the way to the Mactier area? Part 2???
    Hi to all,

For those using the Activity Generator (AG) software (skylinecomputing.com), a template project for the CN Ruel route from TrainSimulations is a week or two away from release. One project for the Balav2 route is expected to start soon. Both subs are about 200km away from each other.

Here is the link with some pictures to the current project:

http://skylinecomputing.com/forums/i...t=0&#entry4725

Enjoy the shots

Denis

Gents,

I am having trouble with some of the stock.

CPreeferscript\CPReeferscript.wag

Can anyone tell me where to get it please?
    Cheers
    Derek

Derek,the file is here in the library.CPreefs.zip.

Claudie.

Default OR CPR Mactier Sub v1.5 CPRail_5826

Hey, just want to say, what a great Activity on a neglected route!

Everything seems to work fine, except for one issue I am having. As the train starts out there is a triple red to wait for another CP Freight to clear as well as a VIA. Well, while waiting at the reds, as the end of the freight approaches, the signal turns to an approach green. The VIA is just going across my train's path!
    In Autopilot my train starts up to cross, right through the VIA! I observed this in just Auto Signal Mode as well, but at least I could wait for the VIA to pass properly.
    Any suggestions as to the cause of this situation? I have the "Location-linked passing path processing" checked in the box. I am running OR 1.3.1.4328, and the site is not open to change or upgrade yet.

BTW, Thank You Claudie for this Activity and I for one am looking for more Canadian Activities from you!
    Don,
    I test the act. at the beginning and everithing is ok.I did 3 screenshots.The last one,got the green light and the Via is way far at your right.I'm using Open Rails advance users with updates.
    Hope that helps,
    Claudie.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That is the way it should work. Right now I have only the version I posted and not able to change OR, site seems down for the moment.
    gammaray84 had the same issue, so maybe just a glitch with the OR Version? It was the only issue I found from start to finish.

...not able to change OR, site seems down for the moment...
    Open Rails site is up, just checked. You can also download the latest unstable version from James Ross site
    https://james-ross.co.uk/projects/or/builds

...or the Monogame version from this site: http://www.interazioni-educative.it/Downloads/index.php
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.