Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skyline Computing forums

Thank you Christopher. I need to do better. It is basically a hobby, and I have a job that requires a lot of time as you mentioned. I appreciate your support!

It's still the best piece of software out there that enhances both MSTS and OpenRails,been out there a number of years.With this,it creates activities with printable work orders.

Lots of templates on the site for many different routes according to your tastes,or you can create your own template.

Quote Originally Posted by bennycdn View Post
    It's still the best piece of software out there that enhances both MSTS and OpenRails,been out there a number of years.With this,it creates activities with printable work orders.

Lots of templates on the site for many different routes according to your tastes,or you can create your own template.
    Very much agree, I use it quite often to make a base activity that I can expand...works great for open rails.
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.

Indeed. The only thing that would make this not essential software is if it got incorporated somehow into open rails itself!
    Christopher