Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help with this route, Cima -- did not load the route in Open Rails

Question Need help with this route, Cima -- did not load the route in Open Rails

This morning I installed the six files with one zip and 4 spanned files too also consists and stock in zip. No problem to install this route to 2MSTS. Oh the route is Cima Sub (Jeff Furquhar). It took me three days to get all the files for the route. Anyway here is the error message below:

Route:

<load error Cima>

Activity:

<load error: USMC Tank Train>

Locomotive:

<missing: unknown>

Consist:

Starting at:

Heading to:

---------------------------------

Anyway I check the activities in Conbuilder and show me no errors for each activity. Why is the program of Open Rails not running all four activities? I did not test them in Microsoft Train Simulator. Wish that I have the log file for this and will be a lot easier to see why is this route, Cima Sub not running in Open Rails? Anyway I am using Open Rails MonoGame with the latest version.

Let me know how to get this route working in Open Rails?

Thank you,

John

I don't remember if i had this error or not, but it seems this is a RouteID mismatch....

Check if the .act file has the same ID as the .trk file.

Hope it helps, Good Day
    Last edited by gammaray84; 10-16-2020 at 01:09 PM. Reason: spellings

John
    In the .trk file, the route is listed as ("1 Cima Sub") change this to ( "Cima Sub" ) all will work fine.
    There is a nice template that Denis Gionet made for the route over at Skyline.

Want to say to you both above and did check the RouteID and .trk file are the same with Cima. No difference to correct the problem. Also the main folder in ROUTES is Cima as well.

Thank you,

John

So, i did check my Cima route and the only error i got is for the Yarmo Switching activity.
    I opened in TSRE5 and all is ok. I check it with Rote Riter and agian, everything is ok.

So i don't know what is the solution to this. RouteID all matching. I did try latest activity from Claude Paquette "UP_3639 Kaiser Coal".
    All is working well.

I created new activity, selected the same service and i got same error. So i think there is something wrong with service files.....

Quote Originally Posted by cn bala View Post

---------------------------------

Anyway I check the activities in Conbuilder and show me no errors for each activity. Why is the program of Open Rails not running all four activities? I did not test them in Microsoft Train Simulator. Wish that I have the log file for this and will be a lot easier to see why is this route, Cima Sub not running in Open Rails? Anyway I am using Open Rails MonoGame with the latest version.

Let me know how to get this route working in Open Rails?

Thank you,

John
    John,

Keep in mind that ConBuilder only checks the ACT file to insure that the referenced CON files for the Player and the Traffic (AI) are present in the Consist folder and that there are no missing items in the listed loose consists. It does NO other "testing of ACT files for errors. So saying ConBuilder found no errors is misleading.

And the Route Folder name does not have to be identical to the RouteID.
    Last edited by crstagg; 10-16-2020 at 03:18 PM.
    Charles

Charles -- Yes you are correct about " ConBuilder found no errors is misleading. " Sorry about this.

Rok -- I am not sure what else to look for the problem with this route, Cima. Guess that I will have to wait to see someone else might know more than me about this.

John

John, The error could be caused by missing closing bracket. Post your cima.TRK and the Tank Train ACT file for us to look at.
    Charles

Yes same here. If anyone can help about this, it would be much appreciated.

Unless i compleatly recreate activity. New service file, new path file(but maybe the one provided would work), new traffic, new consists(the loose ones).... i am out of ideas....

And the missing brackets is also possible. Did not look for that yet.....
    Last edited by gammaray84; 10-16-2020 at 03:45 PM. Reason: spellings

Here are two files in zip. And I hope that I did what you ask for. If not, then let me know.

John
    Attached Files Attached Files