Thread: Small usax Update

Default Small usax Update

Work on the NEC will commence in November. NYP has been giving me nightmares so I took off for a bit. For now I wanted to run some Metro North. I upgraded the route a tiny bit. I wanted to go to albany, but 100 more miles of track laying sounds miserable. No scenery on either of the extended lines, but signals/speeds are placed accordingly. All that is left are the major yards connected to each Hub.

Here's le pic:
    Contrib.TrackViewer 2020-10-17 07-19-44-904.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by gusthegator View Post
    Work on the NEC will commence in November. NYP has been giving me nightmares so I took off for a bit. For now I wanted to run some Metro North. I upgraded the route a tiny bit. I wanted to go to albany, but 100 more miles of track laying sounds miserable. No scenery on either of the extended lines, but signals/speeds are placed accordingly. All that is left are the major yards connected to each Hub.

Here's le pic:
    Is this to be merged into the DC-NYC Portion of your custom NEC?

Quote Originally Posted by USASpiritlineTrains View Post
    Is this to be merged into the DC-NYC Portion of your custom NEC?
    Not at all. There are too many inaccuracies so it would be best to just start a new. I'll only build back to Mt Vernon East.

Quote Originally Posted by gusthegator View Post
    ... For now I wanted to run some Metro North. I upgraded the route a tiny bit. I wanted to go to albany, but 100 more miles of track laying sounds miserable. No scenery on either of the extended lines.....

Here's le pic:
    You could just go up to Poughkeepsie, that's where MN stops anyway! That would only about 30 miles!

Finished today.
    Itshappening.jpg