Thread: Mumbai 2015-2020 UPDATE

Default Mumbai 2015-2020 UPDATE

I see some "despicable deleter" has removed my first post requesting information regarding how to deal with the new file library
    item of the Mumbai 2015 2020 Lockdown Update.

So for the SECOND TIME.I would like to know:

1) Is the 2020 Update file a STAND ALONE new route, or is it "added" into an already install of the last version of Mumbai 2011-2015???

2) There is one activity (12188 CSMT - JABALPUR GARIBRATH EXP) given with this file. Where does one find the CONSIST files for the servces that are included for Player and Traffic trains???

3) One of the services is for a consist (KASARA-KALYAN_SLOW_UP) the author says can be gotten from the site "indianrailsim.tk" and to download all the EMU files (7) since they will later be used. Doing that with the EMU files though, gives nothing that matches that consist. All of the ENG and WAG files are different names than what he calls for, so WHERE in reality did the files come from???

He suggests e-mailing him at "[email protected]" which I have done 3 times and no reply since Monday at all. Also he suggests an Indian Railway FaceBook group, for which I contacted and I am still waiting 4 days for them to approve my request.

So far, I would appreciate somebody's HELP ON WHAT MY QUESTIONS are, not getting advice on how I should live my life like the last inquiry.

Thank you to the individual(s) that are able to assist with the questions above
    Doug

Happiness is when the AI-trains appear where you want them to

12188 CSMT - JABALPUR GARIBRATH EXP is an activity in this file library. Search with 12188 and it is the first file. For the Kasara-Kalyan consist you need ir_mrvc.zip and ir_ac_emu.zip. Good luck with the rest of the consists, lots of stock to find. I have had to substitute some and still looking for more to complete it.
    Beer is not a matter of life or death, it is much more serious than that.

Finally got the consists sorted for the activity. Had to make some changes with different folder names and substituting in places. The route files are an update to the original route, so just add them to the 2011 route folders.

Baldwin

Thank you very much for the assistance on the Mumbai route.

OK, found the activity in the TS Library, so have what I need.....and as mentioned in the Update file, the paths are probably no good due to the TDB file change.

Was unsure about what to do, as read-me is a little confusing about adding it to the original 2011 route, but so be it.

Ok, as you mentioned, probably have to do some tinkering with rolling stock replacements, and get creative.............seems to be a problem, even beyond this MU consist with a number of the Indian activities......they must be getting stock off of some private sites or locally created as have run into some things before that come up "not in database" or "can't be located"

Thanks also for the advice on the Kasara-Kalyan consist , it does look like a "mash-up" of 2 different types of train...........so get creative once again.

Thank you
    Doug

Happiness is when the AI-trains appear where you want them to

Saw this in the new files area today.

Is it just an activity update or is there any significant upgrade to the route itself? From the file size it would appear the former rather than later...

The file here is just a couple of screenshots and a link to obtain the download. The final download is an update to the route.