Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No response from 3D Trains

I suspect my problem is I have an old account that is linked to an email I no longer have, At some point I had set up a new account having forgotten I had an existing account with my current email. As a result I cannot update the old account as you cannot use the same email for 2 different accounts. Although I did not include my account name when I made the order, their processing may have looked up to see if I had an account with them and found the old account and used that instead of the email that was in my order.

Anyway I found other stock to use for the surfliner route so I am not dependent on this order anymore. If it shows up at some point fine. If not I am out $10 but I can live with that.

Have you tried emailing the support address given on their webpage and explaining what you've done?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeebb View Post
    ... So I use Keepass - a free, open source password manager that lets me remember one password - for the manager - and look up the others within it, then copy it (with a short expiration time in the clipboard) to whatever's asking for it. There are other similar programs, but I like this one. ...
    ThumbsUp_Big.jpg Highly recommended, been using it for years. Use the "bookcode" method for your master password, a sentence in a book, memorize it, or just remember the book and page/sentence. Nothing easier. Open source software, very secure.
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.

Hey guys, just got an email from Marc -- he's been having PC issues this week so be patient.

The email with the key came last night. All set now thanks to Marc.

Jon

Ah well, it's my turn in the queue. Missing a serial for a purchase made over a week ago, and also got a PM from someone else who paid and is still awaiting their serial.

Marc, if you happen to see this, please check your email.

Quote Originally Posted by eolesen View Post
    Ah well, it's my turn in the queue. Missing a serial for a purchase made over a week ago, and also got a PM from someone else who paid and is still awaiting their serial.

Marc, if you happen to see this, please check your email.
    Your inbox was full so I couldn't answer your PM from earlier. I still haven't heard anything from Marc after several emails were sent, also the posts on the 3D Trains board go unanswered.

Still nothing from Marc at 3D Trains and tonight I can’t get the website to load up..

Website is back up.

Thanks