Per: https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Is 3dtrains.com down right now?

It's just you. 3dtrains.com is up.
    Charles

Quote Originally Posted by crstagg View Post
    Per: https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Is 3dtrains.com down right now?

It's just you. 3dtrains.com is up.
    Maybe it was just me last night then. no problem pulling it up this morning.

It's been quite a while since I've heard or seen anything of Marc. And he had some good Open Rails routes going with Sherman Hill and the B&O West End. It's nice that the B&O is being developed by others here, and from what I've seen of it, looks pretty good.

Just wonder what happened?
    Steve Burr, PE - Clinton, MD
    Southern Serves the South

I first signed up at 3D Trains in 07. I purchased the Feather River Route on disk and also the scenery expansions for Cajon and Tehachapi they did for MSTS. I got away from MSTS after I had kids and just got back into it this May. My external HD with my MSTS files crashed so I lost all my downloads. So Nov 3rd I purchased those expansion packs again to replace the ones I lost. I haven't heard a word since and no responses on the forum over there. Judging by other posts at 3D Trains I'm not the only one with issues. I put claims in with Paypal today to get my money back. Kind of a sad deal IMO

Yeah, I haven't put in for a charge back claim just yet. Going to give it another week just in case.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Agree, it's sad. Marc was so good with this, and now? Fortunately I still have the stuff I bought, albeit backed up on separate drives off my PC.
    Steve Burr, PE - Clinton, MD
    Southern Serves the South

I just had a chat with Marc and the issue apparently is in his server and his ability to access emails, etc. He told me that he is hoping to be back up and running shortly. He will take care of his orders as soon as he has access.
    Kevin Kelleher

Quote Originally Posted by jbtower View Post
    I just had a chat with Marc and the issue apparently is in his server and his ability to access emails, etc. He told me that he is hoping to be back up and running shortly. He will take care of his orders as soon as he has access.
    Thanks for the update.

My apologies for the delay. What I thought was an ethernet issue a couple weeks back, turned out to be a failed router, but everything is now up again.
    3DTrains - Home of the Feather River and Sherman Hill routes for MSTS

Signature

Quote Originally Posted by Bananarama View Post
    My apologies for the delay. What I thought was an ethernet issue a couple weeks back, turned out to be a failed router, but everything is now up again.
    Thanks Marc, I just got your emails with the license codes. I will cancel the paypal refund requests

Erik
    Spoony1999