Thread: Problem with Indianrailsim.com

Default Problem with Indianrailsim.com

G'day all. I was using the Indianrailsim.com search and it gave me an incorrect result.
    I have been trying to use there registration and there contact link but neither work.
    What I was looking for is:-
    memucoach_b.wag
    memuFV_b.eng
    They were according to their search in supposed to be in irmemu.zip but instead there were two locos WAP7DUR.eng and WAG931200.eng.
    Can any one tell me where I can find:-memuFV_b.eng and memucoach_b.wag please.
    If push comes to shove I will just have use some other stock but I do like to use the originals if possible.
    Regards
    Barrie

Hi Barrie

Indianrailsim is correct. The file irmemu.zip in the library here does contain the items you are looking for.

Merv
    Beer is not a matter of life or death, it is much more serious than that.

G'day Merv, yes I re-downloaded the file just now and you are correct but yesterday I downloaded that very file and it gave me the locos I described above, I tried to send you the zip file I originally downloaded but it said the file was too big. I don't know what is happening but I have both files both exactly the same name but different contents, maybe it is aliens who knows.????? I suppose all's well that ends well.
    Regards
    Barrie