Thread: Cornish Main Line

Default Cornish Main Line

I have just installed this route, but when I go into either Edit Route or Scenario there is no listing for any of the stations between Plymouth and Penzance.

Have I missed something, here?

Which Cornish Main Line route are you talking about, please?

Cheerz. Steve.
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.

The "stand alone" route is what I think it is called.

Hmmm, well, I have obtained this Just Trains route off Steam and everything shows up for me, did you buy it from Steam or directly from Just Trains, would a re-installation help, that's what I'm thinking.

Cheerz. Steve.
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.

Thanks for your help, and ordinarily I would re-install but for the fact that any alterations I've made, to either the scenery or scenarios, will be written over. It takes a bit longer to go to a particular point within the route by typing the Latitude and Longitude values in, but rather that than losing any work I've done so far.

I don't know if you agree but this route has not been "built" well at all by Just Trains; there are many buildings which seem to be sunk into the ground, and there is one west of Liskeard which "sits" in the air on one corner of the building. Not a big problem but I would have expected better from JT.

Just Trains have a habit of doing that to nearly all of the routes they sell, I always go over every layout and look for scenery anomolies, and other things. They also have a habit of having the odd tree overhanging tracks which goes through a locomotive's window when you pass at high speed, it doesn't half make you jump when sitting in the cab doing 75mph.......lol

Cheerz. Steve.

Yet another anomaly; on a Quick Drive run from Par to Plymouth, at Lat 50.45566 and Long -4.53962 There is a road over the rails, but no "stonework". It reminded me of TRS2004 because if a person downloaded a route but not all of the assets then sometimes all there was over the rails was a road but no bridge. I expected better of JT, though.

If there is a work around I would love to see it!