Thread: Need assistance from Cliff Timm

Default Need assistance from Cliff Timm

Hi! I am making a locomotive for Chris Sawyer's Locomotion. I would like to add moving rods to the locomotive. A friend of mine tells me the simplest way is to ask the creator for three more files, each with the rods 90 degrees apart.

The locomotive in question can be found here: https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/tsview...list&fid=27920

I could not find an email listed anywhere to contact the creator, so any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by BlaxlandAlex3 View Post
    Hi! I am making a locomotive for Chris Sawyer's Locomotion. I would like to add moving rods to the locomotive. A friend of mine tells me the simplest way is to ask the creator for three more files, each with the rods 90 degrees apart.

The locomotive in question can be found here: https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/tsview...list&fid=27920

I could not find an email listed anywhere to contact the creator, so any help is appreciated. Thank you!

???????????????????

The readme.txt contains:
    Questions/comments always feel free to drop me a message here at Trainsim, or at my email: [email protected]
    Charles

Sorry, I didn't think to check the readme. My apologies. Thank you.

Sorry for double post, I just tried sending an email to that address, it says it could not be found....

Contact info in a great many readme's is useless as it hasn't stood the passage of time. Readmes and permissions should be written in a way that does not depend on that.
    Christopher

ok.... so what should I do?

You should make alternate plans that don't involve this creators work.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk