Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PROBLEMS getting Route SRv2_Phase 3

G'day Doug, got up at 5am this morning and checked all was there, all downloaded now. I will install in the next day or so, need to finalise some other projects.
    Regards and thanks.
    Barrie

2 of the downloads are the same!!

e and E
    Cheers
    Derek

Derek:

I was able to get his original files......F & G are RAR formats

READ the Upload Rules on this website....NO RAR files, NO RAR files IN Zip files will be accepted
    Doug

Happiness is when the AI-trains appear where you want them to

>.NO RAR files, NO RAR files IN Zip files will be accepted

And that is because RAR files can autoexecute a file inside the rar file.
    Cheers
    Derek

G'day Doug, I noticed with SRv2 Phase 3 the files order is a,B,C,D,E,e,g, I wonder if there is a file F? I did an experiment and installed SR v2 Phase-1, then I copied SR V2 Phase 2 onto Phase-1 ensuring overwriting, all was good, I then did the same with SRv2 Phase 3 again overwriting.
    All went OK and all of the activities work, so I have an upgraded route with four working activities.
    Regards
    Barrie

good morning Barrie:

From how I did it, first you have to GET RID OF your original Version 2 file, since he uses the same file name (v2) for this updated route....this route is NOT an over-write......then you start with Part A, and work your way one at a time installing eacvh part to Part G.

It looks like his "e" should be the part F...........the first "E" should be a folder "TERRTEX" of 703kb, what should be "F" (little e) is
    another TERRTEX folder of appx 768kb, and part "G" is a third TERRTEX folder of 720kb size.

When you are done, there are only TWO activities formatted for the new version of the route (trains 56731 and trains 56796), each one has an ASV file format backing them up.

Hope this helps, but all parts together, route is up and going fine
    Doug

Good afternoon, Doug.
    I supose that you are wrong, because files srv2_phase_3_-_part_e.zip and SRv2-Phase-3-PART-E.zip are the same (same size, same content.
    how do you manage to install the route, since part F (or f) is missing, and route has 7 parts (until g)?
    Best regards.
    Mateus

Hello Magmanteus:

Sorry.....WRONG suppose........I have the original files of the route as stated...............and they are A to G, which are the 7 parts as eluded to in his two posts of the first parts.........I do not know what he has done, or may not have posted G yet, since the last two files (F & G) were in RAR format...you certainly can write him as he gave several good replys to me to solve tyhe problem of the contaminated link he used in the Read-me.
    Doug

Good afternoon, Doug:
    Thanks for your reply.
    Today file srv2_phase_3_-_part_f.zip, i.e. part F, was introduced in File Library.
    So, now all route is completed.
    I'm now trying to test the route.
    Best regards.
    Mateus