Thread: Nvidia Control Panel vs. Nvidia Inspector: Assistance Requested

Default Nvidia Control Panel vs. Nvidia Inspector: Assistance Requested

Hello,
    I have a GeForce GTX 1660 Super (mem: 6144mb) on my new WIN 10 gaming puter.
    By default, I have the Nvidia control panel, but have read that Nvidia Inspector allows more customization, more options.
    I downloaded and installed Inspector, but don't know how the two interface, or if one needs it options all disabled for the other to work adequately?

OR/Monogame/Resghade runs smooth as silk, but has some shimmering on fences, antenna's - these types of objects. Was hoping to smooth that up. On my old WIN 7 machine, I had much less shimmering.

My MSFS (FS9) has a ton of shimmering I just can't get rid off, and again wanted to start fresh with knowing the best way to manage either the control panel or Inspector.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks very much,
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.

I know Nvidia Inspector is better than Nvidia Control Panel with more anti-aliasing features. But I don't use Nvidia Inspector and stay with Nvidia Control Panel. Hope someone else here will have a better answer for you.

John

Hi Neil,
    I have the same video card as you in my WIN 7 computer and I use Nvidia Inspector (version 1.9.7.3) to customize the video performance. I never used the Nvidia control panel, just left it alone. I can send you my Nvidia Inspector profiles for OR and OR-MG tomorrow, please send me a PM with your current e-mail address.

Uli

Uli my good friend! Just sent you an PM
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.