Thread: Missing train consists for ATSF Marceline (Bob Wirth)

Question Missing train consists for ATSF Marceline (Bob Wirth)

I just want to see the route -- ATSF Marceline first with default rolling stock first before goes further to download all the required rolling stock for ATSF Southwest Chief. I see that there are several downloads for this activity. The missing consists are below:

GP38-2, 17 cars

DLesson1

I believe that those are the default train consists that come with Microsoft Train Simulator ver. 1.4. Is that correct?

John

Yes,John.

Claudie.

Thank you for letting me know and I will have to look up for those two train consists.

John

You had me there for a minute. I couldn't remember using consists GP38-2, 17 cars or DLesson1. So I went to look. I know GD38-2, with 17 cars, was not used mainly because it's a BNSF loco. I tried to keep all cars/loco's prior to BNSF. I notice last night when I was looking at the next segment. (Emporia) that there's a BNSF car withing one of the carstrings I used.....oh Well.

"I notice last night when I was looking at the next segment. (Emporia) that there's a BNSF car within one of the carstrings I used.....oh Well"

Hey, that is fine, as far as I am concerned. I just consider it part of the Transition Period and add what I have, a couple of shiny new BNSF cars don't spoil the activities!