Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CSX (L&N) Knoxville Division

I also look forward to your work, Jerry. I took a couple of short rides on here today, you did a remarkable job and the instructions you put in were easy and straightforward to utilize. There are some points to retouch, but a Great Job Done!
    This Route INSTALLS - RUNS & LOOKS GREAT! Thank you so much for your efforts.
    Now for the "Ones in the know, and have the Ability", how about some Activities as well as Consists.

Jerry, where can I find M-Tracks? I've searched for a specific download in the file library here, but although I get plenty of information about your routes, as well as x-tracks, a specific download for M-tracks doesn't seem to be available.

Any suggestions?
    - Chris N.
    So let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet, to see the king of the potato people... and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane?

A copy of Mtracks is included with the route download, and it's also separately available in the library as mtracks.zip.

Rick,

I have just started on that route, in parallel with completing the track for the
    Eastern Ky Division of L&N (Subdivision of CSX). I have extended the L&N
    up to the former PRR bridge over the Ohio R. I won't do much detail of the
    Louisville end, north of Osbourne yard, but I will detail some of the Nashville
    end.

I've also created the Nashville Terminal as a separate route since I will use
    it on this route, as well as for the Chattanooga line and possible the Henderson
    sub. I'm not getting any younger, so I may put some of my routes in the
    "incomplete" area with just tracks & perhaps some roads in them, so that
    real masochists can tackle the details.

Jerry Sullivan
    (aka landnrailroader)