Thread: D&H Freight Run

Default D&H Freight Run

Two Alcos lead this Delaware & Hudson consist (C424 & RS11) but EMD is also represented as an ex-Lehigh Valley GP38-2 serves in the trailing position of the power lashup. These 'pre-Guilford' D&H images were recorded at an undocumented location.

- Activity inspired in part by content from: 'The D&H, B&M & MEC Before Guilford' by Preston Cook

Locos: BLW/ZT + TrainSim F/L ... Consist: BLW/ZT + TrainSim F/L + MLT ... Route: L&HR/1940s

You know, everybody has done some screenshots, and they usually fall into some pleasing or not-so-pleasing categories...however, when I take the time to view yours, they are always curiously satisfying. I say "curiously" not because they are in themselves curious, but because I just cannot articulate why they are always so pleasant to look at .... maybe it's the historical approach, or how you compose them...anyway...always a delight. Thanks for the effort in putting them together.
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.

Man, that's a route I haven't ran in a long time. Nice shots!