Thread: Elvas Tower...?

Question Elvas Tower...?

Anyone know why Elvas Tower is throwing me an "[#2000] You have been banned from visiting this forum" error?

I haven't been on in months and I went to login to see what is going on lately and I get this...Anyone? Admins? I've tried to get ahold of Dave.

Regards,

-Frank C.

Quote Originally Posted by fchrist16 View Post
    Anyone know why Elvas Tower is throwing me an "[#2000] You have been banned from visiting this forum" error?

I haven't been on in months and I went to login to see what is going on lately and I get this...Anyone? Admins? I've tried to get ahold of Dave.

Regards,

-Frank C.
    Frank, I'm an admin over at ET ... I have no direct knowledge of why you can't log in. I just logged on okay. There were some problems awhile ago, database restructuring, so if you've not logged on in months perhaps something with your account got messed up. Dave takes care of those things...I just spoke with him today --- I'll PM him for you.

Regards, Gerrry
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.

Gerry,

Thanks! As I said, I sent him a PM here but I know he's not always active on every forum!

Regards,

-Frank C.

Yes.

Because you have been banned from the site.

===========
    About 10 weeks ago I sent you a PM demanding to know what the hell you were doing w/ my Cal-P route, other than the obvious reason using all of my assets to build a route of your own and doing so w/o my permission. The copy I gave you was for evaluation purposes. You may not use any of the files. Period.

You declined to reply to my PM and after waiting about 10 weeks -- a VERY generous length of time -- I pulled the trigger and banned you.
    Dave Nelson

Seldom visiting, posting less often that that.

And I don't think there's much more to be said... please take this up via PMs.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk