Thread: Multiple car list for car spawner

Default Multiple car list for car spawner

I notice that the TSRE when a car spawner is created, has a "car list" item and under it there is a drop down which appears to allow selection of one of multiple car lists. Currently the only list is named DEFAULT.

Is this feature implemented and is it possible to have multiple car lists? I would like to have my freeway have cars only in the left lane as is common here in the US so I would like to create a cars only list and still have trucks in the default list.

Jon

Yes it is and it works.

See the OR manual
    15.6 Multiple car spawner lists
    Rick

http:\\mononrr.com

MONON-2

Thanks Rick, found the section and it works. When I added the new lists they showed up in TSRE when I created a car spawner.

One minor anomaly I have noticed with multiple car spawner lists is that if you select a non default list for a spawner, when you exit TSRE then load the route again, the cars displayed on the road will be from the default list, even though a non default car list is still selected by the spawner. Don't panic, the correct list is used when the route is opened in Open Rails.

Jon

....when you exit TSRE then load the route again, the cars displayed on the road will be from the default list....
    This error is only caused by
    loadAllWFiles = true
    Set it to false or # and everything will be fine...