Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Depot Forum - Email Activation Not Working

I'll try that later. Presumably something similar if you want to ride the Amtrak passenger stock while the AI drives?
    Vern.

I think so? You can use the various movement keys to adjust your position once you're attached, if I remember correctly. I don't remember the Superliners having much in the way of an interior, I never bought the Amfleets as they aren't used out west.

The Depot has a few Amfleet pictures which include interior views but the Superliners just have external images.

Perhaps someone who owns the pack could confirm?

I think it could be quite relaxing to ride the cushions, looking after the despatcher side, while someone else does the driving!
    Vern.

If nobody else has responded, I will fire it up later tonight and see what the inside looks like. I get the feeling it's just black chair outlines to give the impression of depth as it rolls past.

I have tried to get into a passenger car but without success. There are no keys allocated to that action that I can find.

Also, with regard to riding along as a passenger on an AI-controlled train, it isn't possible because you can't attach yourself to a non-player-controlled train.

Ditto with flying along with the train by attaching your view to a car....there doesn't seem to be any way to do this. You are restricted to using (Ctrl+F12) or (Shift+F12) to move the free camera along.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Understood - maybe in Version 3 then.
    Vern.

Quote Originally Posted by metalangel View Post
    Superliner interiors:......
    Yeah....we can move through the structure but can't become a passenger, unfortunately.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Just to tidy this one up, now got my forum membership working over at The Depot.
    Thanks.
    Vern.