Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 74

Thread: My 2021 Wish List

  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Metairie, Louisiana
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Four things:

    1. More motivation
    2. More time
    3. Freely reskinnable GE Standard Cab locomotives.
    4. Freely reskinnable modern (SW1500+) EMD switchers.

    That is all.

    Parker B. - A Misplaced Midwesterner.
    Also known as Mr. Two Bits and Mr. Squarewheels.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,477

    Default

    My main wish is to actually finish a project I've started. Between scenery objects, signals, and a mitt-full of routes, who knows. I'm hoping I can at least get Northshore/LTV out before year's end, but we'll see. I'm thinking pretty hard about throwing some of my track-only routes into the incomplete section, so that even if I don't finish them, maybe someone can make use of them.

    As for what everyone else is doing, some more classic diesel would always be welcome, especially from the lesser builders: stuff like Alcos, F-Ms, Baldwins, even some older GEs, since there's a bit of a hole there

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Washington, DC Area, USA
    Posts
    2,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ebnertra000 View Post
    My main wish is to actually finish a project I've started. Between scenery objects, signals, and a mitt-full of routes, who knows. I'm hoping I can at least get Northshore/LTV out before year's end, but we'll see. I'm thinking pretty hard about throwing some of my track-only routes into the incomplete section, so that even if I don't finish them, maybe someone can make use of them.

    As for what everyone else is doing, some more classic diesel would always be welcome, especially from the lesser builders: stuff like Alcos, F-Ms, Baldwins, even some older GEs, since there's a bit of a hole there
    Have to agree with that on the lesser builders. I would love to see some FM Trainmasters (H16s, H24s) that were up to date as far as textures and lighting, etc. There are some in the file library, but they were done in the early days of MSTS. Maybe even some up-to-date Baldwin Sharknose's too.
    Steve Burr, PE - Clinton, MD
    Southern Serves the South

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    known universe
    Posts
    2,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sburr View Post
    Have to agree with that on the lesser builders. I would love to see some FM Trainmasters (H16s, H24s) that were up to date as far as textures and lighting, etc. There are some in the file library, but they were done in the early days of MSTS. Maybe even some up-to-date Baldwin Sharknose's too.
    Oh yeah, Steve...that's a good wish! With new cab views....might as well go for the whole shebang.
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.


  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Onalaska, Wa
    Posts
    110

    Default

    TS Mullan detail level and creation of the BNSF Seattle Sub.

    Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

  6. #36

    Default

    Several years ago someone posted some screen shots of a route that was under construction in Nebraska. It was the Sand Hills sub or the Ravenna sub. Not sure which but I remember it mentioned Ravenna. The screens were really good but I never saw the route released. This would be one on my wish list.

    Basil

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Alexandria, Va, USA.
    Posts
    554

    Default VRE trains and Washington Metro cars

    I have two more demands! ;-)

    In working on RF&P (CSX) activities, I found that there seem to be no available Virginia Railway Express cars appropriate to 2002. Engines, yes: F40 and RP39. But not Mafersa or ex-Chicago gallery cars that I could find. So I'm using, as before, a Sounder set. VRE did use borrowed Sounders for a while.

    Also, Washington Metro cars would be really nice. The route includes about 12 miles of Metro routes, and I'm using Chicago Transit Authority cars, but real Metro cars would be nice.
    Steve Dunham
    Alexandria, VA
    www.stevedunham.50megs.com

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tokyo, Washington D.C., Ottowa, QC
    Posts
    514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Literalman View Post
    I have two more demands! ;-)

    In working on RF&P (CSX) activities, I found that there seem to be no available Virginia Railway Express cars appropriate to 2002. Engines, yes: F40 and RP39. But not Mafersa or ex-Chicago gallery cars that I could find. So I'm using, as before, a Sounder set. VRE did use borrowed Sounders for a while.

    Also, Washington Metro cars would be really nice. The route includes about 12 miles of Metro routes, and I'm using Chicago Transit Authority cars, but real Metro cars would be nice.
    I can probably do the VRE Pullman gallery cars. Cab car may have to come from somewhere else if I can do it.
    Redefined for better content craftsmanship.

  9. #39

    Default

    The BLW CNW cars are an ideal base model for anything Pullman...

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

  10. #40
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Halfway between Portland and Seattle in the Shifting Sands
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Plus the addition of the PSAP, or the BN era Harbor and Bangor lines.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->