Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TSRE "Stick to Track" Checkbox.

near the bottom is the Elevation section.
    But we want to change the height ( Position y ) and not the elevation.

but it still did not work.
    You have an error in the integration to the route.
    This is what my "turntables.dat" looks like, stored in
    "Train Simulator\Routes\Niederrhein-V2\OpenRails"

And here the Data from TSRE

http://www.elvastower.com/forums/ind..._1#entry245878
    Last edited by kapitaen; 12-09-2020 at 03:28 AM.

Yesterday I was able to adjust the turntable using the Ctrl+9 to the same height of the enginehouse lead track which is 44.999 in TSRE5. The problem is the yellow track data line was still below the height of the line over the lead track and enginehouse track. This was confirmed by Paul Gorski overnight who deleted the turntable I had sent that was working and replaced it with a new one, the one he had working was simply replacing the s file and not actually replacing the turntable in a route editor. So there is a height problem in my drawing I need to adjust.

Paul :-)

I think you need to adjust the YOffset.

http://www.elvastower.com/forums/ind...nal-turntable/

XOffset, YOffset and ZOffset indicate the offset of the center of the turntable, relative to the zero of the shape.

Can you check something for me? If you open the World File and find the entry for your turntable, check the CollideFlags entry. My entry keeps changing from 00200180 to 00200100 and I'm not sure which one is the right one.... or why it changes.

Neither Nor

Code:
    StaticFlags ( 00210080 )

I can't believe what the problem turned out to be. Every once in a while when I've saved something the turntable after lacing it in one of the route editors I've gone back and noticed a number has changed in one of the files, like the CollideFlags number or the StaticFlags numbers and I've had to change it back. A few times the number is almost the same except one digit has changed and I'm not sure how long it's taken me to see it. Turns out my problem was with the turntables.dat file, one of the digits in the World File number was changed. Just noticed it this evening, changed it back, and now it's working properly.

So, the turntable is working properly. Now to screw it up again by changing the indexing to 8 degrees!