Thread: Signals

Default Signals

Hi,
    Can some one please tell me how to turn the signals back to normal, so that they do not glare like this please ?
    Thanks
    Tim

Annotation 2020-12-06 105313.jpg

Based on one crusty-as-hell jpg, it looks like the signals are using one of the MSTS-era long-range light textures, with the OR light glow. You either have to turn off light glow, or swap the signal light texture with something normal, and then edit the sigcfg with new light radii (not as hard as it sounds)

The light glow option in OR is based on using the original MSTS siglight.ace and with original 0.09 to 0.11 radius values in sigcfg.dat.

The oversaturation you show is what happens when you use the MLT revised siglight.ace with various early payware/late MSTS revised radius values of 0.6 to 1.1

OR options-experimental then untick signal light glow. That should do it.
    Regards,

Nick

Dell Desktop. Intel i5 3.3 CPU. 8GB RAM. Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB graphics. Windows Pro 64bit. RailDriver. Partridge in a pear tree...

Guys,
    thanks for the help, I tried what was said in un click the signal glow light box, well there was nothing in the box to begin with, so I back up my stuff almost on a daily base and pulled out a copy that I had backed up and now it works fine.
    Thanks again.
    Tim