Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 Year Since the Last DLC Release

Sounds like we are getting rain in V3, then.

As someone who is still waiting for their Depot Forum email activation (I had no reply from the chap it was suggested I contact, either) this is pretty much the only place I can discuss Run 8 issues. So it would be nice if John or even "big" Brad stopped by once in a while with a bit of an update. And it's not just V.3, some information on any further items for V.2 - another route add on, Also's, steam support would also be welcome.
    Vern.

That should have read Alco's... wretched iPad autocorrect.
    Vern.

Wow why thank-you Brad, see how triggering works? I could get banned from the KKK, doesn't mean jack s*it!

I know your secret society over there doesn't like any criticism. The mods can't agree on what policy they are supposed to follow. Thus why I left before I got banned (but rewrite history however you see fit) It's a shame that many who support Run8 around here are left out while the only things you can post have to be personal attacks to get you to give us any of the trade secrets.

Again Run8 does a piss poor job of communicating to EVERYONE outside their little club. They can't handle constructive criticism let alone any criticism. It's why they kicked so many people off the Run8 forums when I was a moderator with them. But you wouldn't know that would you Brad, because you didn't have the view I had. Keep trying tiger, and by the way thanks for the info. Was that very difficult?

BTW my private message still stands. If you had a spine you would use it to mount your little attacks.

Thanks

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorSean View Post
    Wow why thank-you Brad, see how triggering works? I could get banned from the KKK, doesn't mean jack s*it!

I know your secret society over there doesn't like any criticism. The mods can't agree on what policy they are supposed to follow. Thus why I left before I got banned (but rewrite history however you see fit) It's a shame that many who support Run8 around here are left out while the only things you can post have to be personal attacks to get you to give us any of the trade secrets.

Again Run8 does a piss poor job of communicating to EVERYONE outside their little club. They can't handle constructive criticism let alone any criticism. It's why they kicked so many people off the Run8 forums when I was a moderator with them. But you wouldn't know that would you Brad, because you didn't have the view I had. Keep trying tiger, and by the way thanks for the info. Was that very difficult?

BTW my private message still stands. If you had a spine you would use it to mount your little attacks.

Thanks

Sean
    If this is gonna turn into a pissing match it will be locked and deleted so keep it up..
    Work Safe play hard

Actually it's not needed Dale. This will be my final post on this forum. There were only a handful of us left around here anyways and even if we disagree we've had some great debates and discussions.

You'll notice I don't start the attacks I finish them. That is why I'm true to my character. Brad's little "I I I message" was a personal attack. There was no value to the message other than show why, so I replied with a bunch of I's and called him out privately. But he is isn't interested in settling differences, he is interested in hit and run attacks. He did the same thing again.

Now yes I threw in the little jab about "triggering" which is indeed the case, and the hobby for me. I was on topic and these things go off topic in a direction of their own sometimes (which is sometimes very interesting).

He mentions another forum where I was banned, actually many of them I asked to be banned. I'm asking the same thing from you here now. Been a pleasure chatting with the mature adults in the room. Was very nice of the inner circle to provide so much information. My critical thought of Run8 stand.

The hypocrisy is taking away the fun of engaging conversations.

Take care everyone you know where to find me!

Sincerely

Sean
    Last edited by SurvivorSean; 12-12-2020 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Don't lock just ban me

Keeping on topic, reading further to the little snippets of information it does look as if the emphasis continues to be on multiplayer, not the best news for those of us who prefer single player mode and craving a built in AI despatcher. Again, I guess we will see.
    Vern.

must admit, I'm for all things Run8. Like others have my prefs, but, will except anything, for I want Run8 to continue.
    Hell, just hearing from John often, was highlight of my day. I've no problem not going into great detail, thus, prevent others from snatching concepts etc. I also understand not wishing to release full blown editors, for, I can certainly see never ending help emails as result when things go astray, which be beyond their control so to speak. Can't say isn't a day that goes by Run8 & entire team not on the O'l brain at some point, wondering how each be. A hello, health good, Run8 still alive in the design dept. somewhat like R8 infancy days, something, be great. I can live with "It'll Be Here When Its Here". I really am trying my best to hold out for that day. My time, be ticking away. &, Sean don't you dare jump ship, it'll come in one day. the "Titanic", still sails the N. Atlantic.

So does that mean RTS is dead then?

Quote Originally Posted by westerngy View Post
    If this is gonna turn into a pissing match it will be locked and deleted so keep it up..
    Why lock a thread which is 99% okay?
    Just delete those posts which are not acceptable.
    Simple.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernWarrior View Post
    ....it does look as if the emphasis continues to be on multiplayer, not the best news for those of us who prefer single player mode and craving a built in AI despatcher. Again, I guess we will see.
    Well, they pushed online play right from Day 1, Vern. That was always the intent of Run 8.
    We solo artists (for want of a better term ) were catered to with v2, and for that I was - and still am - most grateful.

I wonder what the ratio is of solo to multi?
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0