Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Assist request with AI Horn Blowing

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to an error, I didn't upload the right version of OR NewYear MG. People having downloaded OR NewYear MG rev. 86 up to the time of this post are kindly requested to download again.

Neil,
    if your route is signalled, not only sigscr.dat will be different; I assume that also sigcfg.dat, the .tdb and the .rdb files, the .w files will be different, and there would probably be additional signal shapes and textures. Or have you only modified the script?

It would all be different - a good buddy signaled the route for me, as that stuff is way beyond my capability.
    That said, do you think that adding a wait point would flag a absolute stop even though it's simply for the horn blow value?
    I don't want to waste more of your time looking into it, I know you have better things to do, just curious if you have any further thoughts.
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.

Hi Neil,
    of course the first thing that comes into mind is that such special WP influences the signal aspect, as standard WPs do. However this should not occur for this specific type of WP, and this is the first time I read of such a case, and in my test activity this does not occur. So I think this will remain an unresolved problem. Sorry for that.

No worries, and I appreciate your help. I'll continue to mess with it on my version, and if I resolve it - I'll post it here.
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.