Thread: prob with route riter consist editer and wn 7

Default prob with route riter consist editer and wn 7

i had to install windows 7 on my bedroom pc recently due to a crash of xp and blah id like xp back lol but when making consits on rout riter editer i get this message if i have over more than 5 items least so far route riter consit prob.jpg this is message it gives me when i click save sigh i have read help topics for program there no help for this i have java set up like says on help with classes folder make and stuff added in there im just confused of what need to do on xp it never did this could this be a issue with reg edit crap thing 7 has?

Stalinist,broke United Kingdom (Hey buddy,can you spare �1.3 trillion?))

I believe there is a freeware version of conbuilder about somewhere,use that or Convoi

The TSRE consist builder is excellent. You might want to try that instead of using tools that are over ten years old....

Stalinist,broke United Kingdom (Hey buddy,can you spare �1.3 trillion?))

They may be old but they work fine ! Convoi is especially useful where loose consists are missing in an activity.

thanks its just odd i have 7 on pc in living room for kids and it works fin out that far i aware but not on my pc got set xp and admistrater on settings to