Thread: Hey TSW2 developers: "Fully Fueled" is full(y) of bull(y)

Default Hey TSW2 developers: "Fully Fueled" is full(y) of bull(y)

I claim, in the Sand Patch Fully Fueled service scenario, if one does as the instructions specify, you will never get that train up that grade. In fact, you will be lucky if you get the train to 20 mph on flat ground.
    Having said that, does anyone care? Probably not. It's a newbie scenario, and I have not noticed many "noobs" around. (other than myself)
    Or, they are just all being very polite :-)

I don't know how to refer to the person who talks during those exercises. He is not really a "narrator" since he is there to tell you what to do. But he is also not an instructor per se, since he lies and tries to trick you into doing the wrong thing.
    So who is that guy, and can we get rid of him?

Quote Originally Posted by Rebrecs View Post
    I claim, in the Sand Patch Fully Fueled service scenario, if one does as the instructions specify, you will never get that train up that grade. In fact, you will be lucky if you get the train to 20 mph on flat ground.
    Having said that, does anyone care? Probably not. It's a newbie scenario, and I have not noticed many "noobs" around. (other than myself)
    Or, they are just all being very polite :-)

I don't know how to refer to the person who talks during those exercises. He is not really a "narrator" since he is there to tell you what to do. But he is also not an instructor per se, since he lies and tries to trick you into doing the wrong thing.
    So who is that guy, and can we get rid of him?
    Politician?
    Dell desktop. Intel i5 3.3 CPU. 8GB RAM. Nvidia GT710 2GB graphics. Windows Pro 64bit. RailDriver.

You might be better posting these views on the Dovetail official forum as I doubt anyone from the company passes by this way very often...
    Vern.

Is this the one forever complained about on the Steam forums where you need to enable the DPUs on the rear and are not told this? If so - DTG don’t care. They have presence on Steam to a limited extent, people are always having this problem, and they don’t care to fix it. DTG don’t really care about fixing much of anything, they release and move on to the next DLC, that is their business model.