Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Facing Point Media Coaster and Metrolink trainsets, Anywhere else to get them?

I'm pretty certain the Metrolink and Coaster sets included with the Pacific Surfliner are the same.

FPM did the route, 3DT did the rolling stock. FPM took everyone's money, and 3DT never got paid if I recall.

I've kept Cheyenne -- it's still a fun distraction once in a while. As someone who took a four year break myself, I can't begrudge what happens when life interrupts our hobbies, and yes, it's still a hobby even for Marc.

Totally agree; the daily trials and tribulations of life should always take priority. My issue was only that he kept posting on the site that updates were soon coming.

3DTrains is very much alive as I just talked to Marc last week. Marc had a medical procedure recently and is still active albeit slightly slower coupled with some server issues that he has recently corrected. The links work just fine for me to both the website and the forum.
    Kevin Kelleher

Quote Originally Posted by seagoon View Post
    Sadly I did the same some weeks ago and also dumped the Tehachapi he was doing for TS20xx.
    &

Quote Originally Posted by Curt C View Post
    Truly unfortunate. I just deleted the Cheyenne route yesterday, as I got tired of waiting for updates that never come. That route had so much potential, it's really a shame.
    "Oh ye of little faith", and with large capacity SSD storage so cheap...
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Steele View Post
    &

"Oh ye of little faith", and with large capacity SSD storage so cheap...
    It's burned on a disc(s), so no worry.