Thread: Mactier rock snow textures

Default Mactier rock snow textures

Hi guys, Anyone else run the CP111 winter activity on TS's Mactier route and got black areas on some of the rocks? I've copied over the snow textures from Mullan but still getting black looks!
    Dell desktop. Intel i5 3.3 CPU. 8GB RAM. Nvidia GT710 2GB graphics. Windows Pro 64bit. RailDriver.

The Open Rails log should list any missing textures.

Jon

Thanks Jon but the log wasn't showing anything. Reason was that I've now discovered that the problem wasn't snow-texture related. It seems to have been caused by incorrect placing of some of the "Toltec rockface" objects that were showing their "absolute marker" sections. I've since started removing or lowering them but there's so many I may just delete all references to Toltec rockface from the route, as long as that doesn't mess things up. No criticism of the route is intended - It's a great route and a free download which is very generous of TrainSimulations.
    Dell desktop. Intel i5 3.3 CPU. 8GB RAM. Nvidia GT710 2GB graphics. Windows Pro 64bit. RailDriver.

Correction - Shows in the log as "unknown shader name" and "unknown lighting" for absolute marker.