Thread: Water: different height on the same tile

Default Water: different height on the same tile

Hi,
    On a tile, i have 2 areas where there is water, on one side it is at elevation 90 and on the other side, it is at elevation 120. All i see is that the level is for all the tile. How can i adjust those 2 areas?

Thanks

Michel

You might have to create a scenery object plane for the water at elevation 90.

I have a dam in one of my routes where there's a 40' drop between the dam and the river below. The tile's water is set to the river, and I have a "watertile" object that's basically three transparent planes placed about 15cm apart which mimic the water layers. The top two layers have a transparency, the third doesn't for me, but you could add another transparency layer if you wanted to.

capture__300133.jpg

By creating this as a separate shape, it can be molded to fit the curve of the dam.

thanks, i will try to do that....

Michel

From within TSRE you can also adjust the water height at the 4 corners of your tile if the river has a fairly uniform gradient. An additional nifty trick also is that TSRE can adjust the adjacent tiles to follow the same trend as what you adjust for the reference tile. Refer screenshot below:-

Capture.PNG