Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45

Thread: Union Pacific La Grande Subdivision - Development Thread

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Ottawa],Ontario
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Chris,
    looking good, can't wait to get my copy of this route .
    Tim

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,158

    Default

    This is looking like a promising route Chris!
    https://i.imgur.com/LPZNEX4.png

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Nice to see some more shots, keep up the good work! The TrainSimulations team sure is keeping 2021 interesting for Open Rails
    But does it have field shunts?

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    a place called "Earth"
    Posts
    665

    Default

    Still working on the area, but I have the first locomotive for the route done and running, seen here starting out the journey down the Pilot Rock branch.

    The rollingstock in these shots are all freeware.



    - Chris N.
    So let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet, to see the king of the potato people... and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane?

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    St-Joseph du Lac, Quebec, Canada.
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Looking good,Chris.


    Claudie.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA.
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Yum!! Looks like another mindblowing route from TS. This will be a definite buy from me. Now, when are you going to do an Eastern route so I can use some of my CSX equipment?
    Larry Steiner
    Grand Rapids, MI
    (CSX Country)

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hanover, PA
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phydeaux View Post
    Yum!! Looks like another mindblowing route from TS. This will be a definite buy from me. Now, when are you going to do an Eastern route so I can use some of my CSX equipment?
    They do have a new version of the CSX Keystone Subdivision aka Sandpatch in the works, although as I understand it there are quite a few other projects ahead of it.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    a place called "Earth"
    Posts
    665

    Default

    Decided to simulate a Soda Ash train I was able to shoot one my visit to the Blues in early June. Started out in La Grande as 142 cars, 20,160 tons, 4x5x2 locomotives. However, after being stowed at Perry for a good part of the morning, the incoming crew found that the second unit, a Tier 4 ACe (which we don't have yet) was failing to load. As such, after a bit of shuffling, they removed one unit from an eastbound, brought a helper unit up from La Grande and departed two hours later with two helper units shoved in behind the lead three units, and the second unit shut down completely.

    The Prototype


    The Simulation




    - Chris N.
    So let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet, to see the king of the potato people... and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane?

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sandwich, Illinois, USA.
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tarrant75 View Post
    Decided to simulate a Soda Ash train I was able to shoot one my visit to the Blues in early June. Started out in La Grande as 142 cars, 20,160 tons, 4x5x2 locomotives. However, after being stowed at Perry for a good part of the morning, the incoming crew found that the second unit, a Tier 4 ACe (which we don't have yet) was failing to load. As such, after a bit of shuffling, they removed one unit from an eastbound, brought a helper unit up from La Grande and departed two hours later with two helper units shoved in behind the lead three units, and the second unit shut down completely.

    The Prototype


    The Simulation




    I can't wait to get my hands on this one!!!!
    Kevin Kelleher

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbtower View Post
    I can't wait to get my hands on this one!!!!
    An entire group of UP model railroaders in the Chicago area that really haven't dabbled in MSTS/Open Rails, are watching this with interest. I`m getting the calls about how , where and when....LOL. These guys are friends of mine that are excellent modelers and they indicate they are getting OR and this route. Fantastic work Chris and TS staff!
    CG

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->