Thread: Virtual Railfanning - January-March 2021 Edition

Cool Virtual Railfanning - January-March 2021 Edition

Happy New Year to everybody on TrainSim! I created this thread for virtual winter railfanning since it's a beautiful time for people to see the trees, hills, and mountain areas blanketed with snow or frost, and I figured you guys would love to see screenshots of winter railroading on various OR routes. (But with all due respect, keep this thread open until March 31, 2021. There's a little reasoning I have behind this too!)

Reminder, use Imgur or any image hosting service for uploading images to this thread. Captions for each image are recommended, since I'd love to see what's going on in each image!!!

BNSF ET44C4 #3948, GECX T4 #2025 and NS ET44AC #3660 leading a short 50-car H-BARKCK (Barstow-Kansas City Quality Manifest) out of Needles, on the BNSF Seligman Route (TrainSimulations).

GECX ET44AC #2025 and KCS ET44AC #5004 both are leading the U-MADALL taconite empties back to Allouez, WI, to head back to KeeTac to pick up more. A personal wintery touch on my BNSF Hinckley Sub route, as seen here at SBCS Grasston, MN.

Nice Shots