Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Scenes Without Trains - 2021

Rory your picture has a real feel to it especially the depth!
    Kevin Kelleher

Hot Damn, Rory - that is sweet!!!!!!!
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.

TY. It's harder now with all the forest I have to do. I still have to make 45Deg angle crossings for the double track to fit NR's track shape. I've got the 20deg done. It's a nice project.
    Rory

I've been meaning to make a set of basic crossing surfaces. If I wasn't so busy spamming signals that probably will never get used I would get started on it

Quote Originally Posted by ebnertra000 View Post
    I've been meaning to make a set of basic crossing surfaces. If I wasn't so busy spamming signals that probably will never get used I would get started on it
    Don't know about that, the personal route I'm working on will likely be taking advantage of the BN set you did. It's all train order territory now, but it connects in to what was at one point BN trackage, so it's probably the closest match I could use.
    - Chris N.
    So let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet, to see the king of the potato people... and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane?

If you'd like some tweaks to make it a bit closer to what you want, let me know

Are you addressing me Travis? or Chris? A little further west today, entering the Pembina River (Alberta hehe) Forest area. Water is default still. That will change when I'm up to it.
    nwl_f1 by CN Edmonton, on Flickr

nwl_f2 by CN Edmonton, on Flickr
    Rory

Quote Originally Posted by tie View Post
    Are you addressing me Travis? or Chris? A little further west today, entering the Pembina River (Alberta hehe) Forest area. Water is default still. That will change when I'm up to it.
    Forgot to quote that post...I was initially referring to Chris, but if you've got something I built you need tweaked, I could probably make that happen. Once the parts are built...

Also, that is nice wilderness scene you've got there. That's the level I try to achieve

Quote Originally Posted by ebnertra000 View Post
    Forgot to quote that post...I was initially referring to Chris, but if you've got something I built you need tweaked, I could probably make that happen. Once the parts are built...

Also, that is nice wilderness scene you've got there. That's the level I try to achieve
    Ty. I just added some driftwood to it. I'm still tweaking the larger rocks. Thanks for the add-ons you present to the forum If i need anything I'll run a message by you.
    Rory

The scene looks just as good w/o the train running over it Rory.
    Steve Burr, PE - Clinton, MD
    Southern Serves the South