Thread: Siskurail Update Information

Default Siskurail Update Information

Due to certain personal situations I had to close Siskurail.org. Luckily I struggled and managed to find solutions to these situations and so...

http://www.siskurail.org is back online. I expect to release a new version in a few days. Thanks for your support

Dale R.
    "FREE is a very good price!"

Thanks Dale! The new trees are outstanding from Ashland Southward. Dale has put in a great effort with cars on the interstate and trees on both sides of the track. Looks like a million trees have been planted. Also I see a new interchange on the left side before entering the tunnel at Summit. New trees there also. Keep up the good work.

Awesome route, thank you Dale.
    Glenn Duba
    Cinnaminson, NJ

This is wonderful news
    http://www.railsimstuff.com
    3D Canvas/Crafter and Blender User
    formerly The Keystone Works (All Permissions Granted)
    In IRC at freenode #msts

And a friendly note from your somewhat cranky & irritable moderating staff....

If you don't have something nice or constructive to say, then don't bother posting about it.

On a work in progress, nobody wants to hear about how little scenery you think there is. It takes time to fill in hundreds of miles of scenery.

If you still can't control yourself, don't be surprised or complain when your post gets canceled and thrown onto the rubbish pile out back.

It is certainly good news to hear that your work will continue. I always thought your scenery in Cow Creek Canyon was top notch.

Ron

Be well and happy, Dale. Enjoy yourself...the level of quality you are trying to achieve takes time, patience and much skill...you'll probably need time off occasionally to recharge yourself.
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.

Thanks Dale! I really appreciate the work you've put in on the route and everything that goes with it. The tutorials you've published are excellent! But they leave me realizing that if I want to build something it needs to start really, really small... ;p

Thanks Dale. A lot of work put into this route. Looking forward to seeing the future progress.
    Steve Burr, PE - Clinton, MD
    Southern Serves the South

Dale, the route is really coming along nicely - good work! I mentioned it months ago, but wanted to thank you again for the rollingstock that's available for download at the site. I've downloaded probably 75% of the centerbeams, and they look great. Loads really look nice. Thanks again!