Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trona Branch - A comparison

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernWarrior View Post
    The only snag I have hit is that a couple of the unloading areas aren't working properly, using the industry config from the depot. ....
    Sorry that I can't offer any helpful advice, Vern, as I don't use the tagging/fowarding system.
    I just trundle about, picking up or dropping off as per info provided by others....James amongst them.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernWarrior View Post
    The only snag I have hit is that a couple of the unloading areas aren't working properly, using the industry config from the depot. The little loading area on the wye at Searles and the SVWP Potash sidings at the west end of Trona, show the cars as instantly ready after berthing, but do not change or add the outgoing destination tag. All the other locations seem to be working okay.

Vern hitting Right CTRL and F8 the track goes purple and does it show the track set up as an industry.
    Work Safe play hard

Quote Originally Posted by westerngy View Post
    Vern hitting Right CTRL and F8 the track goes purple and does it show the track set up as an industry.
    Yes it does, at both locations. I will check the industry file when I'm back on the game later maybe it has been set up wrong for those locations.
    Vern.

The Industry file appears to be correct.

Now I have just had a similar issue occur on SVMB in the main Trona complex. This time cars which were previously shown as loading with time remaining against them are now showing as ready, but still empty and bearing the inbound tag.

I am beginning to wonder if there is actually a core issue with the software here?

The workround is to manually load and retag the cars but that misses half the fun and kind of defeats the point of all that shunting and positioning.

I may file a bug report with 3DTS.
    Vern.

If you are using the downloaded Depot+ Config.ind file, it is working properly on mine.

That's what I'm using Brad. All a bit odd.
    Vern.